COVID 19 GUIDELINES AT BCF SADDLERY
EFFECTIVE IF GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES DICTATE
Customers and staff are requested NOT to ENTER THE SHOP IF they HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste - this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
These are the main symptoms of Coronavirus
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES FOR INSIDE THE SHOP
2 METRES DISTANCE MUST BE OBSERVED BETWEEN STAFF AND OTHER CUSTOMERS AT ALL TIMES
A FACE MASK OR COVERING MUST BE WORN BY ADULTS WHEN INSIDE THE SHOP
THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS ALLOWED IN THE SHOP AT ANY ONE TIME WILL BE LIMITED
HAND SANITIZER IS AVAILBLE AT THE ENTRY DOOR TO THE SHOP AND NEAR THE TILL POINT, THIS IS FOR USE BY ALL CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
New guidance for Hat and Body Protector fittings due to Covid19 restrictions.
Hat and Body Protector fitting will take place by appointment only and is at the discretion of our staff.
Please ring the shop on 07483 306482 to make an appointment.
- The Customer requiring a hat or body protector should, where possible bring a household member to assist with the fitting, but only 1 extra person to accompany the Customer.
- Staff and Customers should wear gloves and face masks.
If gloves are not worn, the Customer and Fitter must wash their hands thoroughly, following Government guidelines, or sanitise using appropriate hand gel both before and after fitting.
- Where possible fittings shall take place outside.
- We will endeavour to maintain social distancing throughout the fitting, unless absolutely unavoidable, and when working within 2 metres we will keep the time to an absolute minimum.
Last Updated : 13 OCT 2020