Uvex Exxential ll
Uvex exxential II
The evolution of a featherweight all-rounder: the uvex exxential underwent a complete re-design. This helmet sets new standards in safety and comfort. Available in five matt color combinations and two crystal-studded glamour variations, it offers uncompromising safety and an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
The product developers and designers at uvex put their entire know-how into the further development of this riding helmet. The result is the uvex exxential II: an ultra-light riding helmet with an innovative form and design that offers the rider a perfect ergonomic fit. One of its most important safety innovations is the lengthened external shell in the back. It ensures maximum protection, right down to the the back of the rider’s head. The so-called ponytail cut-out allows the helmet to sit comfortably on your head. This riding helmet provides full protection with unparalleled comfort.
Its in-mould construction makes the uvex exxential II extremely light (starting at 400 g) while providing maximum protection. Improved ventilation ensures a cool head at all times. The helmet’s handy uvex monomatic closure, FAS strap system and IAS 3-D size adjustment allows it to be fitted, multi-dimensionally and to the millimetre, to the shape of the rider’s head. Like all uvex helmets, the uvex exxential II also meets current safety regulations and further safety standards
- Free delivery on orders over £100 on UK mainland
- Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail or Courier. See table below for charges
- We aim to despatch all orders by the next day. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday or over the weekend will be processed the following Monday
- If your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you via email or phone as soon as possible
- Orders made via the website can be collected in the store on the same day
Contact the shop for International Postage prices.
BCF Saddlery are here to help our customers
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please email us at email@example.com or ring us on 01453 825820 to initiate a return or exchange
- We are happy to exchange or refund goods returned to us in their original packaging.
- You have up to 28 days from the date of purchase to return your goods
- We require the original receipt or proof of purchase to be able to issue a refund or exchange
- We can not offer a refund for goods that have been opened, used, worn or damaged by you after receipt
- If your purchase is faulty or has a defect you are entitled to a full refund
- Refunds will be issued as soon as possible after receiving returned goods
- Sale items can not be returned or exchanged
- Return address:
Gloucestershire GL10 3AH